Terms & Conditions
- Payment made is neither refundable (in part or whole) nor transferable for any reasons whatsoever. Dive trip insurance is strongly advised so that claims can be made through that.
- Change of dates for Tioman trip is permitted only with at least 2 weeks advance notice, subject to availability.
- Postponement/ Additional charges for Dive Trip: Same week S$180, 2 days before full amount
- Trip dates are to be made at least TWO (2) weeks in advance, subject to availability
- Does not include dive insurance of S$30. Highly recommended!
- Divers are to register on our website with full details uploaded.
- Divers who have not dived for 9 months or more, a refresher course is required. (Any Sat 1030 am @ S$180).
- Schedules mentioned above are subject to change without prior notice, depending on natural causes (tides, currents, weather, etc…)
- Medical form to look through. A “yes” indicated requires a doctor’s letter.
In consideration of “Simply Scuba Pte Ltd.” (shall include the employees, servants or agents thereof) accepting this offer (which includes this condition, booking conditions & the medical statements )to be included in this expedition/course, Simply Scuba Pte Ltd is hereby discharged by me/us and my/our executors, administrators and dependants from all liability or responsibility for damage arising out of or incidental to this dive expedition/course and whether or not such damage and/or injury is caused or contributed to be any negligence on the part of Simply Scuba Pte Ltd.
I state that I am in good health for diving, I have no medical history of lung and heart disorders, asthma or epilepsy, neither am I an insulin dependant diabetic. If I am taking any medication whatsoever, I will obtain and follow medical advice before undertaking your expedition/course if I have had surgery within thirty(30) days of the expedition/course or if I have a chest cold or respiratory congestion on the expedition/course. I understand that if I have any medical condition contrary to these requirements, I must produce a diving medical certificate completed by a diving medical specialist. Should I require medical evacuation, I agree to pay any costs incurred on my behalf and you are authorised to make medical and transport arrangements as may be determined necessary or desirable in my interests.
I agree to reimburse Simply Scuba Pte Ltd for any of their diving equipment, lost or damaged whilst in my care.