PALAU (the gem of Micronesia…) With Solitude.
Helmet Wreck/ Blue Holes/
Turtle Wall/ Peleliu Wall
|Stateroom Cabin||Double Bed||Main/ Lower Deck||Attached Bath||USD$3,640|
|Deluxe Cabin||Twin Bunk Bed||Main/ Lower Deck||Attached Bath||USD$3,360|
|Deluxe Cabin||Double Bed||Main/ Lower Deck||Attached Bath||USD$3,360|
|Std Quad Share||Twin Bunk Bed||Lower Deck||Attached Bath||USD$3,080|
The Simply Scuba Family is heading to the heart of Micronesia, Palau! Sailing the sea onboard MV Solitude ONE, through various renowned dive sites including Blue Hole, Yellow Wall and even the Jellyfish Lake!
- Cabin (twin/ double), air-conditioned, attached bathroom.
- Transfers (to and fro) Koror Airport
- All meals on board from Dinner on arrival day, till Lunch on departure day (inclusive of drinking water, tea & coffee, snacks & fruits)
- Tanks, weights, weight belts and guides for all dives
- Up to a maximum of 4 dives per day, including night dives
- International flights
- Conservation fee and port clearance (USD$210)
- Dive equipment rental
- Pre or post dive trip hotels and meals ashore
- Alcoholic beverages on-board